Saturday, June 11, 2011

Toot: My Recent Examiner Articles on Antiquing & Vintage

Okay, this is shamelessly tooting my own horn, but just in case you haven't clicked on the right sidebar, where my Examiner articles are located, I thought I'd give some titles out for those who might be interested:


Wherein I discuss one place I find them...



Which I wrote after everyone kept asking me...




Inspired by two dealers overheard talking in an antiques center...


Because that's what I was thinking about...


A topical topic I'm interested in...



Featuring a very cool shop and a dealer who sells vintage clothing on Etsy...


This woman has one of the top camera collections in the U.S....


Here I give some suggestions and places to look online...


A fun comparison of several similar items available on Craigslist, Ebay, and Etsy...


Most of these articles have photo slideshows as well. If you have time, hope you'll take a look! End of toot :)  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment